[fluid-dev] Some more updates

From: Josh Green
Subject: [fluid-dev] Some more updates
Date: 12 Jun 2003 13:47:15 +0200

I just committed some more updates to FluidSynth CVS mainly relating to
build system for MinGW32 and Darwin environments. These changes
shouldn't affect the Linux build (let me know if it does).

Concerning building FluidSynth on Mac OS X. Could Joe Corneli try out
the latest CVS to see what issues remain with the Darwin build? I don't
recall where you were currently at with getting FluidSynth built on this
platform. For now I'd like to try and get the CoreAudio driver working
rather than Jack support. I remember that last time you were able to get
the correct headers included for fluid_coreaudio.c but the link stage
would fail with undefined symbols. If you can locate where the system
shared libraries are for Mac OS X (on linux they end in .so) then you
could do something like "grep -l SYMBOL_NAME *.so" to figure out what
library should be linked for CoreAudio support.

Cheers.
        Josh Green