Re: [fluid-dev] Patch for fluid_midishare.c

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Patch for fluid_midishare.c
Date: 09 Jun 2003 00:11:12 +0200

On Tue, 2003-06-03 at 17:49, Stephane Letz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is a patch for fluid_midishare.c to compile with the latest fluidsynth
> API. I don't have write access anymore, if someone else can apply...
>
> Thanks
>
> Stephane Letz

Hmm, I tried applying that patch and it appears to be malformed (looks
like some of the lines got wrapped). Could you try sending it again?
Also, I'm not sure how to apply an RCS diff, so if someone knows or if
you could just do a regular "diff -n" on the file that would be great.
Cheers.
        Josh Green