[fluid-dev] Re: fluidsynth compiles for use with coreaudio!

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: [fluid-dev] Re: fluidsynth compiles for use with coreaudio!
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 03:02:21 -0500 (CDT)

One final note; I do get a bus error this way too, but I
do know that fluidsynth is at least starting up.  The
bus error occurs when I kill the clavier window or ^C
the clavier...fluidsynth... process from my terminal window.

Joe

%clavier -o - | fluidsynth --audio-driver=coreaudio Unison.SF2 -
fluidsynth: warning: Ignoring sample *KPianoB5: can't use ROM samples
Bus error