[fluid-dev] Arrgghh!

From: Josh Green
Subject: [fluid-dev] Arrgghh!
Date: 18 May 2003 17:02:26 -0700

I was having a look over the FluidSynth devel list archives when I
realized that there has been quite a lot of activity. Unfortunately I
was thinking the list was dead, because I have not received anything for
like 2 months now. Gee, guess I should have noticed this sooner. I'm
reading over the archives and will be responding to some older messages.
Perhaps now I can be a part of FluidSynth development again, and not
feel so left out :) Not sure what happened to my subscription. Cheers.
        Josh Green