Re: [fluid-dev] Weird drum problem

From: Florian Schmidt
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Weird drum problem
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 22:13:44 +0200

On Sat, 19 Apr 2003 21:57:10 +0200
Florian Schmidt <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> first of all:
>
> A Bigup to all the people involved with fluidsynth. It's great that
> you people spend time and effort on sch a valuable project.

Well, here's another "Thank you" for fixing this so fast :) I browsed
some more of the mailing list archieve until i found the message about
using version 1.0.1.

I got the cvs version and now it works.. I'm stunned :) Bugfix in
negative  time.

Thanks,
Florian Schmidt

P.S.: Just for the record, the cvs commmand i used was:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/fluid co \
fluidsynth

sound clips - http://www.arted.biz/mista.tapas