flexisip-developers

How to prevent the Flexisip IP in connection line

From: Shweta Singh
Subject: How to prevent the Flexisip IP in connection line
Date: Thu, 9 May 2024 17:26:47 +0530

Hi All,

I have installed and configured the Flexisip for push notifications only for android. But then I see that SDP of SIP INVITE from connection line c= have a public IP of the Flexisip Server. I dont want to route the media through the Flexip server. How to prevent thisĀ from happening? OR is it mandatory if we use the Flexisip server then media has to route through flexisip?

Thanks andĀ regards
Shweta