flexisip-developers

Re: Create Tocken from my account

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: Create Tocken from my account
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 17:56:01 +0100

Hello.

subscribe.linphone.org is related to our free SIP service, and it is not intended to have an open API to create accounts on (at least for now).

Could you please describe me more precisely the context of your question ?

Are you planning to build an app and/or configure multiple accounts at once ?

For witch use cases ?

Depending on your answers I could eventually give you advices to install and manage your own instance of Flexisip, from which you could use the API.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org