flexisip-developers

Flexisip as proxy and registration timeouts

From: Ian Coetzee
Subject: Flexisip as proxy and registration timeouts
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 13:09:05 +0200

Hi All,

I have been working to deploy flexisip in a proxy configuration for push notifications on our existing infrastructure.

My issue is that all of our infrastructure requires that the sip client reregister once every 10 mins due to some of the sip clients being behind NATed ips.

My understanding of the SIP protocol is fairly limited, is there a way for flexisip to reregister on behalf of a sip client (highly doubt this)?

Alternatively, wake the sip client up every 9 minutes with a PUSH to reregister.

Is this something that is in the pipeline or would I look at implementing this myself.

Kind regards
Ian Coetzee