flexisip-developers

Re: Regarding Setup Flexisip On Ubuntu

From: François Grisez
Subject: Re: Regarding Setup Flexisip On Ubuntu
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 15:46:11 +0200

Hi,

No, there is no complete step-by-step instructions to do that and that's not easy because the application need to be rebuilt in order to change its app-id for push notifications and to change the address of the conference (group chat) server and the encryption key server.

Furthermore, the key server for end-to-end encryption is available to our customer only. So, you wouldn't have end-to-end encryption anyway.

Sorry.