flexisip-developers

Flexisip Configuration

From: Maxime Toris
Subject: Flexisip Configuration
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 16:25:03 +0200

Hello,

I hope you are doing well.

I've been trying to install a flexisip server for 2 weeks, I've not been able to connect via a SIP client on my phone.

I'm trying to get the sample configuration working but I get timed out every time.

I'm using an Ubunter server 18.04, with bc-flexisip 2.0.4-1.deb.

I've been trying with the domain name and with the IP address, both didn't work. Could you provide me a basic configuration file so I can connect with a client and call another client ?

Or if it is provided somewhere, could I get the URL or maybe just point my mistake so I can fix it.

Thanks in advance,

--
logo-smarthabMaxime TORIS
Administrateur Systèmes et Réseaux