flexisip-developers

Re: How to make sip call pass through NAT

From: Lai Li
Subject: Re: How to make sip call pass through NAT
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 22:41:58 +0800

Hi,

Here are my environment,
one phone with wifi only, and another phone with 4G
Both phone use used test.linphone.org as sip server, and I could make call from wifi or from 4G, the voice is ok during sip call.
But, when I using my flexisip (using the same wifi as the phone, and I also map 5060 to public ip with 10001), I could make call from both side but no voice during sip call.
I wonder the flexisip need to tell the nat open the other voip port sip call?

James