flexisip-developers

account manager repository

From: Mickey Mouse
Subject: account manager repository
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 02:08:54 +0000

Hi,

  I have looked high and low and still cannot find repo containing bc-flexisip-account-manager as per account-manager page in gitlab.  I added the traditional linphone repos with no luck..  Please advise.   I prefer NOT to build from rpm

Install RPM package with dependencies

RPM package should install necessary dependencies automatically.

yum install bc-flexisip-account-manager

This package depends on rh-php71 which will be installed in /opt/rh/rh-php71/. If you don't have any other php installed on your server, use the following to be able to use php commands:

ln -s /opt/rh/rh-php71/root/usr/bin/php /usr/bin/php