flexisip-developers

Parameters required for flexisip-pushgateway

From: Nik Pakar
Subject: Parameters required for flexisip-pushgateway
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2020 14:31:41 +0530

Dear all,

May I know other than pn-type and pn-tok in contact-uri header, what other parameters flexisip look in a register message to trigger a push sent.

Im trying to develop a react-native app connecting back to flexisip server with push capability.

A call destinated to a connected linphone endpoint triggers the push on flexissip, but to my client app which got registered with pn-type and pn-tok, flexisip simply does not trigger push event.

My flexisip config seems all fine since the push is been triggered for linphone clients.

Appreciate if any one can give me some help on what exact parameters i should send in registration message to get this working.

Thanks a lot the help
-Nik