flexisip-developers

Do not receive response upon authentication.

From: Mikhail Sviridov
Subject: Do not receive response upon authentication.
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 11:52:02 +0000

Hi Everyone,

I have a question – in my test environment (in local network) I try register a user and after authentication – I receive response 200 alright. But in some other test environment (outside of my local network and behind some firewall) I receive no response at all, but logs saying: “successful authentication”.

What could be wrong? Is it firewall? Should I open some other port for authentication? Any other suggestions?

With Best Regards,

Mikhail.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10