flexisip-developers

reg-on-response option

From: Sibert Declercq
Subject: reg-on-response option
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 14:48:05 +0000

Hello everyone,

I have a server that runs Asterisk. I would like to use flexisip as a proxy/push gateway for Asterisk (on port 4550), so I have installed flexisip on the same debian machine as the Asterisk instance.

As far as I understand, my clients need to register with flexisip, so that’s where I’m pointing my client at using the Linphone android app.

I have enabled the option ‘reg-on-response’, this seems to me the way to go. Since enabling this option, the Linphone app gets stuck on ‘Connection in progress’, I assume this is due to the following error:

2019-11-28 15:41:45:666 flexisip-debug-Stopping request to us

I can only assume this is because flexisip is forwarding the register to itself, but it should forward it to the Asterisk instance, but I can’t find the right setting for this. How do I solve this issue?

Kind regards,

Sibert Declercq