flexisip-developers

Re: [Flexisip-developers] Flexisip as a push proxy: Can't get flexisip_p

From: Gary Steinert
Subject: Re: [Flexisip-developers] Flexisip as a push proxy: Can't get flexisip_pusher to send push notification
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 15:39:08 +0100

Hi Joel,

I was afraid you'd say that!

I'll try to get the proxy working properly first then. If I can get to that point I'll brush off my Java skills!

I assume the same would apply to push notifications to an iOS app? That's where I've got the main issue - I'm just trying to get Android working first as I don't have access to a Mac at the moment.

I'll report back if I have any joy.

Kind regards,

Gary Steinert
Gary Steinert