flexisip-developers

[Flexisip-developers] Flexisip-Linphone android push notification

From: Samuel Yip
Subject: [Flexisip-developers] Flexisip-Linphone android push notification
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 17:03:24 +0000

Dear all,

Has anyone tried Flexisip + Linphone-android + FusionPBX  with push notification?

I have a problem with flexisip; it is not sending push notification to Google Firebase Cloud Messaging when there was an incoming call to the Linphone-android.

This is what I have done so far:
  1. Setup Flexisip as a push-gateway; Linphone was able to register to Flexisip as proxy, and to the backend server fusionpbx
  2. When the Linphone is registered, I can make a call from an IP Phone to the Linphone
  3. When I see the SIP trace, I can see the pn-tok, pn-type is sent to the Flexisip proxy;  the sip proxy passed these information to fusionpbx except the pn-tok (somehow, pn-tok was not passed instead fs-conn-id was generated and passed to fusionpbx)
  4. At the firebase console, I sent a test message to the pn-tok and the linphone app received the message;  so I can say the linphone get an valid token; and was able to receive cloud messaging.
  5. I did a flexisip-pusher test at flexisip; I received 200 OK response with an error of InvalidRegistration.
  6. When I tried to do a tcpdump on flexisip; I don't see any packets sent to google when an incoming call was placed to the linphone (which is quit on the mobile phone)
Attached the flexisip.conf file for your reference.  Please advise what I did wrongly.

Appreciate any help.

Best regards,
Samuel