flexisip-developers

[Flexisip-developers] Some of DTMF messages might be missed using linpho

From: Xie Daniel
Subject: [Flexisip-developers] Some of DTMF messages might be missed using linphone-sdk(3.3.0)
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 08:26:03 +0800

Hi All ,

I am making VOIP-based APP using linphone library(3.3.0) on Android(4.4). The APP is designed to have a feature of dialing the real phone call. when the call is established , the real phone can send dtmf message to the APP by pressing key. Currently ,the app only receives SOME of dtmf messages and misses others. With the help of wireshark , I really catch all of dtmf message from real phone call . Would you please help to enlighten me to debug this issue? Thanks a lot . BTW , G729 is used for codec and RFC2833 is applied for DTMF