fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] bug fix release?

From: janne . pietarila
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] bug fix release?
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 10:28:50 +0200

On Sat, Dec 14, 2002 at 03:11:57PM +0530, Teemu Leinonen wrote:
> To the version 1.4.1. we should anyway fix at least the most
> unquestionable open bugs. Then we can decide if it is still beta or not.
>
> I just checked the bugs and think the following - or at least the five
> first one - should be fixed to the version 1.4.1. :

I thought that we would make a quick release in order to fix:

  [ Bug #1932 ] Who has read this note? is broken
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1932&group_id=1942

because I consider it to be critical (a normal user gets a traceback when
trying to use a basic feature).

Some of the bugs below require new translations, which is problematic
if we want to release next version _now_.

> 1. [ Bug #1936 ] Select ALL on webtop misplaced
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1936&group_id=1942
>
> 2. [ Bug #1804 ] Censor feature behaviour needs fixing
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1804&group_id=1942

Samu already fixed the Finnish translation. Adding explanation feature
requires a new keyword to translation files.

> 3. [ Bug #1369 ] State handling breaks
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1369&group_id=1942

Maybe this should be marked as fixed, as all _known_ problems are fixed.

> 4. [ Bug #1413 ] Broken inviter e-mail address give 'Error:
> SMTPRecipientsRefused'
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1413&group_id=1942

Requires a new keyword to translation files.

> 5. [ Bug #1854 ] CANCEL / OK grouping must be rearranged
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1854&group_id=1942
>
> 6. [ Bug #1939 ] 'User name' confusing, change to 'Login name'
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1939&group_id=1942

Again, this is translation related.

--
Janne Pietarila