fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Re: CVS Update: FLE

From: Bo Granlund
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Re: CVS Update: FLE
Date: Wed Jul 31 01:51:02 2002

Moi,

> (1) to check what is in the KB already in the state of
>      writing a note (I think Bo thought about this)

Yes. :)

This was what the bug report was complaining about.
I just had to do that fix so that noone would put there a link
that would spawn a new browserwindow, or something equally wicked. :)

> (2) to make it possible to save you note now and then
>      when writing a long note (Ctrl+s with MS products)

I think this feature is a piece of an applepie. :)

Well. Someone needs to remove code that is not used, in order to avoid
bitrot.

Peace, zZzZ,
Bo