fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Open Bugs

From: Bo Granlund
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Open Bugs
Date: Sat Jul 27 21:43:01 2002

Moi,

> >Couple of things that should also be fixed:
> >
> >     - Note readers are stored as a list of strings in Note, I think.

The EventManager class only return string representation of the username.
It should propably return UserInfo structures, or something else,
in order to make awareness more attractive. only the list_readers
fish uses EventManager anyways, so this should not present any
problems.

> >          UserInfo, wih course indexes as indexes. Bad bad bad.

Well I added the exception handlers .. not that UserInfo really cares
wether a user has been deleted of not. get_active_course is the place
for this...

> >        - Course.active_memb_cache is propably also wrong.

UserManager.get_users seems to be well coded, so this should not yield
any problems.

> >There are propably more, but I can't remember what they are.

I think this calls for a line-by-line audit of the code.....
Are you at uiah.fi some day Janne? I could do it with you.

Peace,
Bo