fianchetto-users

[Fianchetto-users] tournament information

From: jaesgar
Subject: [Fianchetto-users] tournament information
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 15:39:59 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

 I have a few questions about the chess tournaments, I want to know
the main information that will be interesting to be record of a
tournament, I was thinking in those ones: the name of the tournament,
the tournament's beginning date, the referee or the referees, the
number of rounds., the pairing system (swiss or Dubov swiss).

 About the pairing system, I have a question, what is the more used
pairing system? the swiss sistem, or the Dubov variant?

 Also I want to know the main information about the players that could
be interesting to be included, I was thought about those: the name of
the player, the rank, the club, the tittles (I don't know if it's
important to know the total number or the names of them).

Thanks for all.

Javier Esteve GarcĂ­a

Jabber ID: address@hidden