fhsst-maths

Re: FHSST-Maths: Update and November Deadlines

From: Sam Halliday
Subject: Re: FHSST-Maths: Update and November Deadlines
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 16:41:32 +0000

On 5 Dec 2005, at 12:02, RUDDY, Bianca, FM wrote:
I've just returned from SA, and managed to visit my high school maths
teacher and obtained a load of past maths papers for grades 10, 11 and 12.

That's great!

We're still pushing forward with adding content to the Finance section.

cool, we are nearly ready with the new online editing system. it'd be great if we could get finance into that format. it should be quite easy.

cheers,
Sam
--
Free High School Science Texts: http://fhsst.org