fhsst-maths

FHSST-Maths: Hey Ho

From: Michael Graham
Subject: FHSST-Maths: Hey Ho
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 19:46:41 +0100

Hello everybody I'm Mick.

Sam has finally roped me into doing some stuff for the maths book. So I suppose
I should get the introdution over with...

Tall slim male 24 who likes all things geeky. I enjoy walking and listening to
the rain, but not at the same time. I am fluent in LaTeX and am currently
writing up my PhD in Maths.

As for the book I'm going to have a look at the surds section and see what I
can do.

--
OoberMick
A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.