fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Fwd: Re: Free High School Science Texts: possible collab

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Fwd: Re: Free High School Science Texts: possible collaboration with Wikibooks
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 20:44:08 +0100 (BST)

Hi Everyone

I contacted wikibooks about some sort of structured
collaboration as I would like all our books to end up
on wikibooks when we are done.

Here is the most recent response I have from the
wikibooks admin people.

 Note: forwarded message attached.

Messenger - all new features - even more fun!  http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: Free High School Science Texts: possible collaboration with Wikibooks Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 15:52:09 +0100
Dear Mark,

Thank you for your reply. I've put a note about this on Wikibooks to
see what the regular editors there think. Hopefully there will be a
collaboration page there soon. I'll let you know where it is once it
exists.

Regards,

Angela.

Angela Beesley