fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] new contributor: Mark Gilbert

From: Sam Halliday
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] new contributor: Mark Gilbert
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 13:08:22 +0000

Mark Gilbert wrote:
> <a little later>  Okay, I just coed fhsst.  I'll just putz about in
> emacs as documented until I get it right.

the one true way! excellent :-D

btw, what distro do you use? if you use debian all you will need to
install on the LaTeX end of things will be

  tetex-base
  tetex-bin
  tetex-extras

and then add the pst-eucl package seperately. i can send you a script to
install everything you need for a general distro, including pstricks if
you want? although it will be exactly the same as the one in the SETUP
file.

you need to install the auctex adon to GNU Emacs if you want to have all
the added functionality of the %master-file= stuff.

> Okay, well, I think I have all the info I need to get started.
> Hopefully you'll see a first contrib from me hit the ml some time next
> week.  I'm rather busy through Saturday (actually surprised that I got
> to check my mail today) and have a lot of work to catch up with on
> Sunday.

excellent! welcome onboard

cheers,
Sam