fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] News

From: Spencer Wheaton
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] News
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 08:32:35 +0200 (SAST)

Thursday saw our newest member, Ismail Akhalwaya, join the FHSST team.
Welcome Ismail! He will be assisting with the maths section.

Other exciting news this week was a call from the Shuttleworth Foundation.
They are very interested in our project and will be staying in regular
contact with me.

Prof Rochford of UCT Education dept. has also renewed his support for the
project and I will be meeting with his PGCE students next week.

Keep up all the hard work guys and for those about to start new courses-
GOOD LUCK!

Regards
Spencer