fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Another new member

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Another new member
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:29:34 -0800

Hi all

Its great that new member emails are starting to get boring :)

Brett Cocks, a chemical engineer, has joined the project. To try to keep Spencer sane ;)
we are going to relieve him of writing the Redox Reactions chapter as he is
accumulating admin tasks non-linearly and ask Brett to do it.

I would like to encourage everyone to have an opinion about the website and logo. We are going to associate all your names with it so if you don't like it now is the time
to say so :)

Hope all is well!

Cheers

Mark