ff3d-dev

Re: [ff3d-dev] cvs version as of 11-13-06 does not build

From: Stephane Del Pino
Subject: Re: [ff3d-dev] cvs version as of 11-13-06 does not build
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 18:57:58 +0100

Hello Osman,

It seems very strange to me. I have checked your files and see nothing
particular...

It seems that you are compiling the code on a 64bit machine. I have also tried
on an opteron (Debian system) and it compiles without any problems.

Can you try to compile the code with the 'configure --enable-optimize' option.
I have noticed some very very long linkage time for recent version of g++
when using the debug symbols (-g) with this option, linkage is
instantaneous ...
Tell me if it changes something.

By the way, I have committed few changes in the code, it might fix your
problem, but I see no reason why...

Best regards,
Stephane.