ff3d-dev

Re: [ff3d-dev] Fwd: Accepted freefem3d 1.0pre7-3 (source i386)

From: Stephane Del Pino
Subject: Re: [ff3d-dev] Fwd: Accepted freefem3d 1.0pre7-3 (source i386)
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 10:29:48 +0200

Christophe Prud'homme wrote:

> FYI, ff3d has been uploaded last night
Good.

> Stephane, unfortunately you are not a DD developer so you cannot "sign" the
> ChangeLog(unless I am missing something). However I acknowledged your changes
> in the ChangeLog.
Ok. This is not a problem :-)

> Any release soon ? I am still using pre7
I hope so. But I have made a *lot* of changes to integrate Q2 and P2
elements (these are not even integrated in the cvs repository). I hope I
will publish this week, then I will have a bunch of bug fixes (including
the ichol problem you noted) and regression tests. On that topic, do you
think using dejagnu is a good idea or is it better to use home made
scripts?

A bientot,
Stephane.