fastcgipp-users

[Fastcgipp-users] General fastcgi question

From: Ian-Xue Li
Subject: [Fastcgipp-users] General fastcgi question
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 18:37:33 +0800

Hi, there.

Just found this great library yesterday, and I also finds that this
library works with spawn-fcgi, which raised me some question I cannot
find an answer from the documents.

There's a program listed at http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?11,4849
,which creates a socket using the FastCGI API. But it doesn't work with
spawn-fcgi.

I know there are two types of FCGI data streams are available, one is
ENV VARIABLE, and the other is STDIN/STDOUT. What is the type that
spawn-fcgi expects for its end-program? and fastcgi++ uses what type?

The official docs of FCGI described two little program in C, but neither
of them listens to a socket, or work with spawn-fcgi (I always get a 502
when I try to).

Finally, where can I find a better document of FCGI itself ? I find that
the official one is very poor, and doesn't help at all.

--
李彥學 (Ian-Xue Li)
http://b4283.ath.cx

A student.