fab-user

Re: Invoke changes?

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: Invoke changes?
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 17:50:07 -0400

Absolutely not, the discussion you quoted pertains solely to Fabric's older 1.x branch. Invoke and Fabric 2 will not be affected in any way!

For the record, Invoke (and its related projects) follows semantic versioning as closely as possible, so any API breaking changes that /do/ happen in the future, would come with a major version number bump.

Best,
Jeff