fab-user

[Fab-user] [ANN] Seeking work!

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: [Fab-user] [ANN] Seeking work!
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 08:53:33 -0700

Hi all,

Presumably, if you're reading this, you're using Fabric in some
capacity. If your company is looking for development or operational
expertise, and you'd like to help sponsor Fabric's (and Paramiko's,
and etc) development - I'm on the market!

Details can be found here: http://bitprophet.org/career/hire-me/

If you reply, please make sure to reply just to me, and not the whole
list :) thanks!

Also of note: while job-hunting is time consuming, I'm planning to
fill the rest of my time putting the final pieces in place on the v2
alpha so I can, incredibly belatedly, move its branch to the public
repo before PyCon next month. (You'll be surprised how small it is;
most of the code is in Invoke!)

Best,
Jeff

--