fab-user

[Fab-user] How to install softwares parallel

From: Dpin Thomas
Subject: [Fab-user] How to install softwares parallel
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 00:40:18 +0530

Hi All,

   I Have been trying  from many  days to install software in my college lab , where i have 52 system.  All the user name and password are same, so i need to make multiple copies in env.hosts and env.passwords<<any solution for this ?>>.

 1) And how declare ip range in env.hosts?

2)Can any one tell me how  to run fabric script to install software , as i am not able to run sudo su on my client systems parallel ,  i will  be prompted to re-enter the password.

   Thank you

Regards

Dipin Thomas