fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Contributing documentation?

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Contributing documentation?
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 14:29:12 -0400

Hey Daniel,

Can you highlight which parts of the docs were out of date? In my
recollection the docs, such as they are, should be largely up to date
with 0.1.0 (e.g. config.foo instead of set(foo), stuff like that).

Also, I'm in the middle of doing a big overhaul of Fabric which, if it
goes live, will likely use Sphinx for the docs (and will be different
in may ways from 0.1.0) so I'm loathe to have new docs written just
yet if things are about to change a lot :)

Those two things said, more docs are always good docs, so I at least
would definitely welcome the assistance, especially if/when this new
Sphinxified version comes out. Fair warning: I'm a pretty ruthless
editor, so anything submitted is likely to be worked over somewhat ;)
(Then again, if you're actually a tech writing major, you may not have
much to fear!)

Best,
Jeff