fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Output of local()

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Output of local()
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 13:08:14 -0500

Hi Sverre,

No, I believe I just never got around to adding it to local(), as I
never personally use local() and the "run()/sudo() return command
output" feature was me scratching a specific itch. It's definitely
something good to add for consistency's sake.

I'll check out your patch, so thanks for that.

Best,
Jeff