Re: problem with simplepore live visualization

From: Jean-Noël Grad
Subject: Re: problem with simplepore live visualization
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 15:00:29 +0100

Hi all,

After discussing the issue with Le Qiao further, we determined the issue was due to a bug in the ESPResSo visualizer, which will be fixed by this PR:
https://github.com/espressomd/espresso/pull/4691
Le Qiao confirmed the PR resolves the issue on his end. We will add it to the 4.2.1 bugfix release.

What I and David could not determine is why brew installing freeglut doesn't make OpenGL.GLE.gleSetNumSides available. If anyone on this mailing list knows which package to install on macOS to get OpenGL.GLE.gleSetNumSides to work, feel free to share it here :)

Best,
JN