ESPResSo summer school lecture on Friday

From: Jean-Noël Grad
Subject: ESPResSo summer school lecture on Friday
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 19:54:30 +0200

Hi,

I will be one of the technicians for the seminar room conferencing system. A Microsoft Windows workstation will be at your disposal for your talk. You can also use your own laptop if you prefer. To get internet access, simply get in touch with our admin Frank Huber and he will grant you access to our WiFi.

Regarding the planned schedule, we have been made aware of a conflicting event organized by the Collaborative Research Center 1333 of Stuttgart on Friday. In order to satisfy the obligations of our team regarding this event, we would like to re-organize the talks as follows:

09:00 to 09:45 - Scientific talk: Andreas Härtel
09:45 to 10:30 - Lecture: Lees-Edwards + shear flow + capillary suspensions, Sebastian Bindgen (part 1)
10:30 to 11:00 - Coffee break
11:00 to 11:45 - Lecture: Lees-Edwards + shear flow + capillary suspensions, Sebastian Bindgen (part 2)
11:45 to 12:30 - Scientific talk: Sabine Klapp

Your lecture would be allocated two slots of 45 min. The coffee break in between has flexible start and end times, for example part 1 could be 50 min long and part 2 could be 40 min long, depending on what is most convenient to you.

Please let me know if this new schedule poses a problem for you.

Sincerely yours,
Jean-Noël Grad
Institute for Computational Physics
University of Stuttgart