Re: Regarding dipolarP3M module in espresso

From: Rudolf Weeber
Subject: Re: Regarding dipolarP3M module in espresso
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 10:06:34 +0100

Dear Chadra,
On Tue, Nov 02, 2021 at 12:27:45PM +0530, chandra shekhar maurya wrote:
> *I am installing Espresso on the server (Cluster) but after installing I am
> not getting the dipolarP3M module in espresso.   - Can you please help me
> with the required dependency modules? So that we can get the Dipolar P3M in
> it. *
You are probably missing fftw. Please read the cmake output to check, whether
it was found. When it was  not, you'll have to load the respective module on
your cluster.
If you do have fftw and it is recognized by cmake, make sure, you have DIPOLES
defined in your myconfig.hpp (use `espressomd.features()` to find out, what you
have.

Regards, Rudolf