Anisotropic particle with LB Fluid

From: Ahmad Reza Motezakker
Subject: Anisotropic particle with LB Fluid
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 11:44:53 +0000

Dear EspressoMD users,

I am trying to simulate a rod shape particle in LB Fluid. As you know, easily we can define gamma in parallel and translational for the rod in langevin thermostat. But when we turn off the langevin thermostat to add LB thermostat, how we can get higher MSD in parallel direction?

According to the current result (With LB thermostat), even I get lower MSD for parallel direction of rod shape particle.

Best Regards,

Ahmad Reza