Re:

From: Jean-Noël Grad
Subject: Re:
Date: Fri, 08 May 2020 15:43:02 +0200

forgot to send a copy to the mailing-list...

JN

On 2020-04-16 20:34, Jean-Noël Grad wrote:
Dear Firoozeh,

sorry for the delay in the treatment of your question. According to
the screenshots, your environment is not using the default version of
python 3: Ubuntu 18.04 ships with python 3.6 in /usr/bin/python3.6
(usually accessible from a symlink in /usr/bin/python3), yet the CMake
log shows /usr/local/bin/python3 version 3.7, which is more recent and
comes from a manual installation.

Most likely, python3.7 was installed and configured in such a way that
it skips the packages installed by default in
/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages. To solve that issue, you can tell
CMake to use the default python3.6 version using the command `cmake ..
-DPYTHON_EXECUTABLE=/usr/bin/python3.6`. You may also edit your
~/.bashrc profile to make python3.6 the default or add
/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages in your PYTHONPATH.

Hope this helps. If you encounter another error message, please
copy-paste the terminal output in the email body if it's small, or
save it in a text file and attach it to the email if it's long.

Best regards,
JN