Gamma in Langevin Thermostat

From: Ahmad Reza Motezakker
Subject: Gamma in Langevin Thermostat
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 17:08:53 +0000

Dear EspressoMD users,

I hope you all are fine and healthy.

I have been trying to understand how I can set gamma parameter in langevin thermostat. I have gone through the online documentation, github, and previously asked questions in espressomd archive with no clear answer. I will be really thankful if you open it up for me. I have a single particle with mass of 8*10^(-18) grams (which is not considered in the simulation but of course for doing unit conversions and  calculating other parameters such as time unit) at room temperature.

Thank you again.

Best Regards,

AhmadReza