[ESPResSo-users] 回复: Problem with installation of espresso-4.1.0

From: Shawn
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] 回复: Problem with installation of espresso-4.1.0
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 10:22:46 -0500

Hi JN,

As you mentioned in your reply, I deleted the old folder of 4.0.2, unpacked the files of  4.1.0 and tried to reinstall the newest package, but the errors still existed during the compilation. Attached please find the output.

Mainly two problems:

1 fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git

2 At global scope:

cc1plus: warning: unrecognized command line option "-Wno-cast-function-type" [enabled by default]

make[2]: *** [src/core/CMakeFiles/EspressoCore.dir/cells.cpp.o] Error 1

make[1]: *** [src/core/CMakeFiles/EspressoCore.dir/all] Error 2

make: *** [all] Error 2

Could you help me to figure out what’s the reason why I failed ?

Thank  you very much.

Best,

Shawn