[ESPResSo-users] Save the date: Espresso user and developer meeting

From: Rudolf Weeber
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Save the date: Espresso user and developer meeting
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 14:35:40 +0200

Hi,

this year's Espresso user and developer meeting will take place on Thu, Oct 10
at 4:30 pm (GMT+2, Amsterdam, Berlin).
You can either participate via video call or join us in Stuttgart at the
institute for computational physics. The meeting is held during this year's
Espresso school.

At the meeting, we would be interested to hear, what you are using Espresso
for, and what additional functionality you'd be interested in.
Furthermore, we will discuss plans with regards to the future development of
Espresso.

We will post more details a few days ahead of the meeting.

Hope to see many of you there!
Regards, Rudolf
--
Dr. Rudolf Weeber