Re: [ESPResSo-users] simple shear for polymer melts

From: Sebastian Bindgen
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] simple shear for polymer melts
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 16:54:41 +0200

I think this is due to the fact that you didn’t execute the command
 in the directory in which you cloned espresso in the first place

Change to the directory where you executed:
git clone https://github.com/espressomd/espresso.git
(Probably some time ago to get the espresso source code)

In this directory follow the instructions from my last mail.

You can also directly download the branch from GitHub.com under my profile.
However, Pierre and I are working on this project, so there are continuously updates pushed to the branch.
Thus, the former described way is much better.