[ESPResSo-users] How to adjust reflecting constraints in version 4.0.1

From: Geiseld
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] How to adjust reflecting constraints in version 4.0.1
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 14:07:30 +0100

Hello everybody!

In my simulation with ESPResSO 4.0.1 I'm trying to implement a cylindrical constraint which should be reflecting. I saw in the docs that this should be possible for the variants wall, sphere, cylinder, rhomboid and stomacyte. However, it seems there is no option to include the reflecting flag, either to "espressomd.shapes.Cylinder" nor to "espressomd.constraints.ShapeBasedConstraint". In both cases I receive a "unknown parameter"-error.
Can anyone help me here and explain where to specify the flag?
I also have an activated Lennard-Jones interaction defined between the particles and the constraint.
I would really appreciate your help.

Best regards,
David.