Re: [ESPResSo-users] Full DPD code

From: Rudolf Weeber
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Full DPD code
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 18:11:23 +0100

Hi,
On Wed, Nov 01, 2017 at 10:30:52PM +0530, Monika Choudhary wrote:
> Actually I was working on a simple problem.
>
>  "We consider a binary system of “water” (species
> 1 ≡“W”) and “oil” (species 2 ≡“O”) with concentration ratio 1:1 . For the
> conservative force
> amplitudes we use the following numerical values: αWW = αOO = 25 and αWO =
> αOW = 75 .
>  Starting with a random initial conformation, observe the onset of phase
> separation and — after
> a sufficiently long time — the emergence of a two–phase conformation with
> two parallel water–
> oil interfaces that span the system"
The Lennard-Jones tutorial contains the binary fluid as an exercise
https://github.com/espressomd/espresso/tree/python/doc/tutorials/python/01-lennard_jones
To see, what's happening, check out the visualizaiton tutorial
https://github.com/espressomd/espresso/tree/python/doc/tutorials/python/08-visualization

Regards, Rudolf