Re: [ESPResSo-users] (no subject)

From: Florian Weik
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 12:54:04 +0000

Hi,
this is a bounce message for one of the recipients of the list. You can safely ignore that.

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 8:03 AM Nairhita Samanta <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi!

I know, that the mail does not resend to the authors, but strangely I am receiving a mail saying just after sending a mail to the user list.

'Your.mail.has.not.been.delivered'

from:address@hidden via mx-gate16-dus.antispameurope.com

Regards,

Nairhita