Re: [ESPResSo-users] Doubt regarding self propulsion and diamond lattice

From: Peter Košovan
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Doubt regarding self propulsion and diamond lattice
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 08:44:52 +0200

Hi Nairhita,

regarding part 2 of your question: I anticipate that by "diamond lattice" you mean the diamond command that creates a polymer network. There is no upper limit on the number of particles, except for the obvious limit of the available memory of your computer. If your polymer breaks, then it is for a different reason. I recommend to carefully check the positions and interactions of your particles immediately after you set it up.

With best regards,

peter