Re: [ESPResSo-users] Time-dependent fluid velocity

From: Georg Rempfer
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Time-dependent fluid velocity
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 11:56:23 +0200

Hello Saeed,

without changes in the C++ code, you can only do this by running integrate X with X low enough to update the boundary velocity between integrations. The User's guide will tell you how to reset the boundary velocity. If that turns out to be too slow for you or the TCL/Python interface does not allow you to reset a boundary velocity, changes to the C++ code are necessary.

Greetings,
Georg